6-WEEK LOOPING WORKSHOP
Want to continue learning and exploring your looping skills? This 6-week workshop continues to explore the essential techniques of looping. Each week focuses on a different skill set. Week 1 - Do’s and Don’ts and Wallas, Week 2 – Donuts and Callouts, Week 3 – Efforts and First Responders, Week 4 – Pass-Bys and News Copy, Week 5 – Research and PA’s, Week 6 – Looping a movie.
6-WEEK LOOPING WORKSHOP SOLD OUT FOR WOMEN!
DATES: Saturdays – August 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, September 7th, 14th,
PAYMENT: $ 650.00
Payment reserves your spot
Pay via PayPal (adds $10)
LOCATION: Todd-AO Hollywood Studio, 900 N Seward, Hollywood, CA. 90038
Please notify us of changes in your schedule by the Wednesday before class at 10am.
Loop de Loop credits include:
Captain America: Civil War
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Alvin & The Chipmunks: Road Chip
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
X-Men: Days of Future Past
The Fault in Our Stars
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Iron Man 3
Life of Pi
Snow White and the Huntsman
The Three Stooges
Alvin & the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
X-Men: First Class
Mr. Popper’s Penguins
My Own Worst Enemy
The Family StoneVisit www.loopdeloop.net for additional credits.
THIS CLASS IS INSTRUCTIONAL ONLY AND NOT A GUARANTEE OF EMPLOYMENT.
- “Over the years, I have been truly blessed to work with the Créme de la Créme in the entertainment industry! The looping workshop with Johnny Gidcomb is a must for the voice-over artist/actor. John’s coaching style is swift, extensive, and accommodates the novice to the advanced professional at the same time without losing a beat.” –Kurt Kelly
- “Class is a “wow”: expansive in scope, with an approach both supportive and challenging in exactly the right mix, and darned fun too. I know I will never listen to a movie the same way again, now that I know what went into those looping performances.” –John Reimer
- “It was a really great day. I appreciate the fact that you were organized and presented things clearly and unambiguously.” –Linda J. Carter
- “Seriously awesome class! I’m still reeling from all the info that Johnny squeezed into one day.” –Tom Beyer
- “Thank you! I had a blast. It was educational and fun. This class is a very useful tool for any actor. Many times actors are asked to loop their own work, and your class gives the information and confidence actors need to go in there and get the job done right the first time.” –Kathleen Lambert
- “There wasn’t a dull moment!.” –David Nathan Schwartz
- “Loop De Loop gave me the confidence and know-how to jump right into the world of looping. It was such a fun environment and I’m so grateful for the tools Johnny gave me.” –Jeremy Glazer
- “Thanks for a great day of learning and discovery! I had fun and am on my way to honing a new skill.” –Gideon Emery
Email to inquire about upcoming classes.